forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: Build issues when svn switch
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 05:31:05 GMT
On Thursday 07 October 2004 01:11, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Sean Wheller wrote:
> > Is there anything one should be aware of with the build when doing a
> > switch from trunk to a branch?
>
> I'm not sure I understand your question. In general terms I don't think so.

[snip]

Seems there must be some kinda build issue when using svn switch on forrest.
When I switch from trunk to a branch, I can build, I can run but I cannot
access the site.

Here is the transcript of what happended when SVN SWITCH

START ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
svn switch -r HEAD
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/sitemap-plugins .
--non-interactive
A plugins
A plugins/sitemap.xmap
A plugins/plugins-1.xml
U src/core/forrest.build.xml
U src/core/context/skins/leather-dev/css/base-contracts.css
U src/core/context/skins/leather-dev/css/profiling.css.xslt
U src/core/context/skins/leather-dev/css/branding.css
U src/core/context/skins/leather-dev/xslt/html/tab2menu.xsl
U src/core/context/skins/leather-dev/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
U src/core/context/skins/tigris/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
U src/core/context/skins/pelt/css/screen.css
U src/core/context/skins/pelt/xslt/html/tab2menu.xsl
U src/core/context/skins/pelt/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
U src/core/context/skins/common/skinconf.xsl
U src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
U src/core/context/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
U src/core/context/WEB-INF/jtidy.properties
U src/core/context/default-forrest.properties
U src/core/context/sitemap.xmap
U src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/rss2document.xsl
U src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/docbook2document.xsl
A src/core/var/pluginlist2echo.xsl
A src/core/var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl
A src/core/var/pluginlist2echo.xsl~
A src/core/targets/plugins.xml
U src/core/fresh-site/src/documentation/skinconf.xml
U src/documentation/skinconf.xml
U src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml
U src/documentation/content/xdocs/faq.xml
A src/documentation/content/xdocs/guidelines.xml
A src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/plugins.xml
U src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/linking.xml
U src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/your-project.xml
U src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/project-sitemap.xml
U src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/sitemap-ref.xml
D src/documentation/content/xdocs/bylaws.xml
U src/documentation/content/.htaccess
U KEYS
U etc/RELEASE_PROCESS.txt
U etc/docs-review.txt
U etc/announcement-0.6.txt
scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/actions/StartForrest.java
scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/actions/BuildSite.java
scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/actions/StopForrest.java
U scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/ForrestPlugin.java
scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/preference/ForrestPreferences.java
D scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/popup
U scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/plugin.xml
Updated to revision 53904.
successfully (0)
END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

./build.sh results in success. nothing important to report here. The same for
forrest run. However, when I load http://localhost:8888 I get:

Resource Not Found

Message: Resource Not Found

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet