forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Adding background info to forrest docs
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:24:56 GMT
I think that a person who has had experience with cocoon will find it easier
to get started customizing forrest. I went back and did some reading on
pipelines, generating, transforming, serializing and matching from the cocoon
project. That helped to fill in the gaps I had.

Perhaps it would be worthwhile to add such background to the forrest docs.
Like myself, many people will try forrest first and possible come across the
same problem with understanding how things hang together.

If people in dev agree I will create a brief background for first timers like
me.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author