forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@enbaya.co.za>
Subject map:transform to docbook xsl
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2004 14:32:07 GMT
Hi,

Patience with me. I am trying to get forrest to use the nwalsh docbook
stylesheets directly as per
http://localhost:8888/faq.html#docbook

I have created project src/documentation/sitemap.xmap

START ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
 <map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="db-**.xml">
    <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}db-{1}.xml" />
       <map:transform
src="/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/1.64.1/html/docbook.xsl" />
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This results in the following being return

START ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Internal Server Error

Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

Request URI

db-article.html

cause

java.lang.NullPointerException

request-uri

/db-article.html

Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev
END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I change this to use (xhtml) like this
<map:transform
src="/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/1.64.1/xhtml/docbook.xsl" />

Then a blank body is returned
START ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<!--+
  |alternative credits
  +-->
<!--+
    |end Menu
    +-->
<!--+
    |start content
    +-->
<!--+
    |end content
    +-->

I am probably missing something simple, but as a newbie to forrest I dont know
what and cant fin the answer in the docs which I find tends to break things
into a 100 pieces. Thanks for any help.
--
Sean Wheller