forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Build Failed
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:02:07 GMT
Cheche,

On Oct 22, 2004, at 9:40 AM, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Clay,
>> I was not planning to commit any changes until I have this fixed.
>> Which file were you referring to?
>> - xml-fop/site.xml.bak is just a backup of
>> src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml
>> - then I rm src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml
>> - then I touch src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml
> I have not been able to see any site.xml file on the current version
> of cvs:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/
> Are we talking about the same cvs?
>
> Cheers,
> Cheche

Curiouser and curiouser! I didn't believe it, but a quick look at:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/documentation/content/
xdocs/?hideattic=0#dirlist

...confirms it! (Sorry for doubting you!). I even looked 'in the attic'
and it's not there either! Strange! Well, perhaps it's not there
because I created it locally ages ago, when I first took over the task
of maintaining the web site (it was a long time ago, and it was when I
first started 'playing' with Forrest.

In any case, the site.xml file exists in the xml-fop_new.zip file on my
personal web space[1], and also as site.xml.bak[2]. (Speaking of which,
how does an Apache Committer get space on Apache.org/~clay/ for this
type of thing? I didn't see anything in the Committers FAQ[3]).

[1]
http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/xml-fop/xml-fop_new.zip
[2]
http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/xml-fop/site.xml.bak