forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FIXED] Re: [HEADS-UP] forrest site is broken in SVN Head
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:46:11 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> >> Hmmmm... Forrest run works fine, but forrest site is broken.
> >>
> >> I *think* I broke this with the plugin stuff. I'm looking into it now.
>
> Please do an svn up, this is now fixed.

[snip]

> (sorry if anyone lost time over this - I know I saw something on the
> lists regarding such a bug, I'll hunt it down and mail them now)

It mostly works now, but building our own docs and building
the test site shows some other related new bug. I can only
describe the symptoms at this stage ...

------ from 'forrest seed site' ...
  <link message="...content/xdocs/samples/ihtml-sample.xml
(No such file or directory)" uri="samples/ihtml-sample.html">

  <link message="...content/xdocs/samples/wiki-sample.xml
(No such file or directory)" uri="samples/wiki-sample.html">
------

... those two indicate that the special filetype tests
in forrest.xmap at line 234 are not being triggered.

------ from 'forrest' on the core docs ...
<link message="...content/xdocs/mirrors.xml
(No such file or directory)" uri="mirrors.html">
------

... that one indicates that the project cli.xconf
is no longer being found, and echo properties
confirms that.

--
David Crossley