forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest and frames ...
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:56:55 GMT
Jörg Woost wrote:
> sorry, my english istnt that good too, and im not firm in mailing
> lists; news source code repositories etc ....

You have done well so far. No problem understanding you.

> BUT: I wrote a few javascript-lines to enable forrest to use frames
> (iframes). I think the menue and headlines should stay on screen (but
> you can customize it anyway). Its not perfect but if anyone really
> knows howto; it may be an idea how to manage
>
> If there is any interest; please help me where to send the codes

Add it to the issue tracker. Describe it and attach your files.
Perhaps attach a screen snapshot too.

Forrest home page => Project tab => Bugs and Issues

That way anyone can download it and try it with
their local Forrest. Thanks.

--
David Crossley