forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: planning for Forrestbot at apache.org
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:33:32 GMT
Okay i have summarised that previous discussion from
Infrastructure@a.o and built two proposal documents.
These are at the Forrest website.

Draft: Proposal for ASF-wide documentation staging and publishing
http://forrest.apache.org/proposal-asf-publish.html
This draws together various past discussions to address
the diverse issues with documentation publishing at apache.org

Draft: Proposal for ASF-wide Forrestbot
http://forrest.apache.org/proposal-asf-forrestbot.html
This shows the Forrestbot role.

I am going to continue the previous discussions on the
Infrastructure mailing list. Any Apache committers can
join in to help.

--David

David Crossley wrote:
> Co-incidence. There is a closely related discussion just
> started at cocoon-dev:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109835905000003
>
> We have also had big discussions on this at infrastructure.at.a.o
> a few months ago. That needs to be summarised for forrest-dev
> I will try to do that soon.
>
> --David
>
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Clay Leeds wrote: