forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Test Zone for new Forrest Sample Site
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:12:01 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > If you can't get your code to work then it is either a bug in Forrest or
> > a problem in your code. The issues I had were different, the includes
> > worked fine, but when it came to nested includes it didn't work. At that
> > time this was a bug in Cocoon. But this is at least 18 months ago now
> > and I suspect it is fixed. I think your problem is a different issue.
> Remember I am able to transform the complete set outside of forrest. So I am
> confident that this is a forrest bug. Whether it is caused by forrest or
> cocoon is the same thing.

I know it may take some work, but would you be able
to provide a small testcase? I mean something that
we can add into 'forrest seed site'. It would serve
later as a demo of the capability. In the meantime
it would help us all to see the issues and try to
find the solution.

David Crossley

View raw message