forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject using a project cli.xconf (Was: Upgrade to 0.6: validation issues)
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:11:35 GMT
(Bringing over from user list.)

In the advice below, i had to specify:
project.configfile=${project.home}/src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf

I expected to be able to specify:
project.configfile=${project.conf-dir}/cli.xconf
(and of course expose those properties project.content-dir
and project.conf-dir).

However that causes issues so i use the long form.

------
ERROR:
/asf/apache-forrest-0.6/src/core/context/src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf (No such file or
directory)
------

In other words it is trying beneath $FORREST_HOME
rather that in my project space. Why?

--David