forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject using a project cli.xconf (Was: Upgrade to 0.6: validation issues)
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:11:35 GMT
(Bringing over from user list.)

In the advice below, i had to specify:

I expected to be able to specify:
(and of course expose those properties project.content-dir
and project.conf-dir).

However that causes issues so i use the long form.

/asf/apache-forrest-0.6/src/core/context/src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf (No such file or

In other words it is trying beneath $FORREST_HOME
rather that in my project space. Why?

David Crossley wrote:
> Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> > Getting closer; has anything change in conf/cli.xconf?
> When the project uses one, it needs to add an entry to
> file.
> project.configfile=${project.home}/src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf
> I imagine that this change is a result from the new "copyless"
> behaviour. We now need to explicitly declare these over-riding
> configuration files.
> --David

View raw message