forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I create OpenOffice.org Forrest:* styles?
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:37:08 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> Thanks for the follow-up. I suspect you're correct that the solution
> resides somewhere on the OOo site.
>
> You're correct that my 'real' question was 'How does one create an OOo
> style that can be transformed/output via Forrest. I was hoping that the
> Forrest developer who created the openoffice-writer.sxw document and
> its aggregate XSL converter might have some (or could create)
> documentation so other developers could to this as well.

Unfortunately Reinhard is not at forrest-dev often,
but pops in from time-to-time. Do 'svn log openoffice*'.

Also i just did a quick search of my local mail archives
and see messages from Reinhard, some of them to do with
styles and some to do with the other "site:" URLs issue.

That should provide some leads to follow.

--
David Crossley