forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge plugins branch
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:11:50 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Quoting Ross Gardler:
>
> > So, shall I merge the branch at this time?
>
> If it's usable (even if it has bugs) and it's our future direction, then yes.
> Having it in trunk will force people to test & improve it.

Always better to get back to trunk ASAP.
+ 1 from me.

> > I think the process is if I don't get any -1's in 36 hours I can go
> > ahead, is that right?
>
> Yes I think so...

We have not set any time period on such things.
So on this occasion lets go with what you suggested.

This is a good test case to help us finalise our bylaws.
Probably need another "action" for "merging a branch".

> we should finish up bylaws.xml and vote on it, so we can have
> all these things on our website.

Too true. I have been trying for ages to get people to comment
on the current draft.

--David