forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Important] please test the release candidate
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:25:35 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Please everybody do that, not just the committers.
>
> We need people to test the release candidate
> on your own projects, especially on different
> operating systems. Just send a short reply to
> this thread that it works for you.

I tested the UNIX dist, including the war on a full Jetty,
with Java 1.4 on Linux. All run okay.

With java-1.3 the svg generated logos fail both on 'forrest run'
and 'forrest'. I did not try 'forrest war' with 1.3

Pages look okay on oldish Mozilla and Galeon.

The main trouble that i see, is the issue with integrating
with another project's build system. Might deserve 0.6.1
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109747836500001
http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-145

--
David Crossley