forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help FOR-308
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:12:30 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
<snip/>

> Perhaps this has something to do with "linkrewriter" can really say since so
> may things impact on the document as it goes through the pipe and I have not
> fully understood pipes after the transform to forrest format.

I hope that getting so deep at first visit
is not putting you off.

What we have been trying to achieve with this recent
DocBook effort has caused exploration of the complex
core sitemaps.

In Forrest development we have only recently reached
a stage where we finally stop copying resources and now
use them in-place. Perhaps the sitemaps can soon be
rationalised too.

--
David Crossley