forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: synchronising skins leather-dev and pelt
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 08:33:12 GMT
thorsten wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> Can we make it a /class/. That would make it e.g.
> element need some more customizing. Then we do not have to cn'p everything.

Sounds like a good plan.

> > Also this is an area that Thorsten is still working.
>
> Yeah, big time. ;-) I just put everything in semantic container. Have a
> look at http://www.oscom.org/wiki/cssnamingconventions/ for background
> information.

Will do. We should add to our docs/skins.html
to describe your foundations.

> > Anyway should i continue with adding to leather-dev
> > or wait?
>
> No, just go ahead. Please just put everything in semantic container. I
> have to design the style anyway from 0. ;-)

My mission is to start looking at the old forrest-site and
krysalis-site skins to ensure that we have all capabilities
in the current pelt skin. While doing that i was also
intending to add whatever to leather-dev and if i have
trouble then just make a note somewhere.

I am not yet a CSS expert, so will need help.

--
David Crossley