forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: map:transform to docbook xsl
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 07:10:25 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > > Add an extra transformation after the DocBook one to use
> > > core/context/resources/stylesheets/html2document.xsl
> >
> > You might also need ...<map:serialize type="html"/>
>
> Will test this.
>
> As I understand, <map:serialize type="html"/> = <map:serialize/> since cocoon

> uses its' HTML Serializer as default. I also see that HTML is specified
> "default" in forrest.
>
> So no need to specify, uless you want one of the other serializers, XML, PDF,
> TXT, SVG.

... or XHTML, or your own serializer defined as xhtml
with different document type declarations.

What you say is correct. I should have been more explicit.
Your "raw" DocBook generation with the previous sitemap
was using the XHTML stylesheets, so i thought that you
would probably be serialising to xhtml.

Why i mentioned it was that when you are aggregating internal
pipelines the serializer might need to be different.

--
David Crossley