forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding background info to forrest docs
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:12:45 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:

> I'd really enjoy that! Realizing that it helps to understand how Cocoon
> works, I've spent some time going to the cocoon site[1], but had
> trouble understanding how to read the Cocoon docs. They're Wiki format
> according to the version, and module.

Please explain what trouble. We will try to fix it.

Where are you looking? Our forrest docs refer directly to
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/index.html

They are in the Forrest "document-v1 DTD" format.

Yes there is other user documentation at the Cocoon Wiki
but the above core documentation is fine.

--David