forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: map:transform to docbook xsl
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:38:11 GMT
(There is no need to Cc to me, just to the list will do.)

I sent another message today, after the one that you refer to,
to say that it works for me and i provided my sitemap.
However, i have since discovered that my project sitemap
was not handling it and so i was getting the default Forrest
minimal docbook.

I have since fixed it and everything now works for me.
Updated sitemap at:
http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#docbook

However your sitemap doesn't work. And now i see why.
You must be not quite understanding how the sitemap works
(or you just have a typo).

The project sitemap needs to handle the request to
the db-*.html and not the *.xml as you have.

Your doc works with my sitemap. We look for to seeing
your articles on-line shortly.

--
David Crossley