forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Palmer" <char...@dspdesign.com>
Subject Re-opening FOR-262 ("add support for merged cells in tables")?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:16:08 GMT
The current state-of-the-art is that Forrest supports OpenOffice Writer tables with horizontally
merged table cells, but not vertically merged cells.

I have hacked openoffice-writer2forrest.xsl, and created some test tables, which I'd be happy
to pass on to someone who can look at them and adopt them if thought worthy.

How should I send this stuff? Create a new issue? Ask someone to re-open FOR-262 and then
add a comment and files? Or attach the files to an email and send to this group?

Regards - Charles