forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaun Evans" <sh...@shaunevans.fsnet.co.uk>
Subject RE: Forrest Skins
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:46:37 GMT
> forresst
> >>>

> >> I looks very nice. Exactly like that not.
> >

> > Yes, especially font sizing & navigation bar. Probably
> somebody can put
> > something like that together? ;-)
> >

> Have a look at leather-dev.
>
> The plan is to have the exactly implemented containers and let people
> write nice css skins for it.

Hi,
I agree entirely: mozilla.org (other things like it, anyway) is a good
example of a possible use-case of forrest, and it looks nice, too.

If nobody has any objections, I will start making a skin like
mozilla.org and name it 'scale-dev'.
To begin with, I'll base it on leather-dev, if I can't get something
that looks as good as mozilla, then I'll build it from scratch.

#shaun