forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 47053 - in forrest/trunk: lib/core src/core/context src/core/context/WEB-INF
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:18:02 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Are you sure about reverting the changes to
> src/core/context/resources.xmap
> Those were added at r43410 to fix Issue FOR-229

I have not reverted all the changes. I reverted only two lines that were
calling a resource that is not even declared. I don't understand how it
could have worked before, it breaks teh site now.

- <map:call resource="pipe-transformed-svg2png-corner-resource">
+ <map:call resource="pipe-svg2png-corner-resource">
- <map:call resource="pipe-transformed-svg2png-corner-resource">
+ <map:call resource="pipe-svg2png-corner-resource">

             - verba volant, scripta manent -