forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-277) investiagte use of forrest-0.6-dev as webapp with Tomcat 5
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:35:00 GMT
Hare, Michael wrote:
> I don't understand 'commons-logging CNFEs' or the 'commons-logging impl' and how it relates
to the forrest webapp.

Try this, remove

      jakarta-tomcat-5.0.27\bin\commons-logging-api.jar

And copy there instead the logging jar that is in Forrest, renaming it
to commons-logging-api.jar

This will make Tomcat's 'commons-logging impl' package (AKA
commons-logging-api.jar) be the one that also forrest uses.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -