forrest-dev mailing list archives

From thorsten <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PDF-TAB howto
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:32:41 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> thorsten wrote:
>
>> Hello devs,
>>
>> I reopend the issue http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-218 because
>> like described it is not working anymore.
>>
>> ...but that raises the question whether we should resolve
>> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-220 instead.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
>> thorsten
>>

> I don't think FOR-220 should be implemented at all.  Keeping the pdf-tab
> as a howto lets people see how it works and customize it further if they
> need to.  And I think people will want to make PDFs of groups of files
> besides just what's in a tab.

The name of 220 is missleading. It is like you said more of groups of
files then of tabs. Have a closer look at the howto.

I think it makes more sense to implemend it as standard rather then the
whole-site approach. The normal use-case is that somebody would like to
aggregate parts of the site and not the whole site.

WDYT?

thorsten