forrest-dev mailing list archives

From thorsten <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weird problems with the lenya site
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:56:37 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

> At one stage there was briefly the ability to have extra *.xmap
> in your src/documentation/ dir. We removed a couple of days ago
> because projects should only need the sitemap.xmap
>
> Could that be the cause of your problem?
>
>>After that I could build again. ...but the
>>http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html is not working then!
>

> This aggregated PDF issue could be something else.

Nupp, it is the same! We telling the user on the above mentioned page
that he will have to create a new *.xmap for the pdf creation and place
it in that directory. ...but like you said we changed the approach.

Yeah, I missed the call of removing custom sitemaps, my fault.

One the one hand I can understand that move and like it. Like ross said
the upgrade to future version will be less painful.

King regads and cheers,
thorsten