forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: project sitemap variables
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:10:28 GMT
thorsten wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>
>> There are some variables that we can use in the *.xmap files.
>>
>> For example: <map:generate src="{project:status}"/>
>>
>> What is the full list of such "project:*" variables?

I think that before defining them as our contract, we should get to make
the 0.7 changes. In fact, some of them will be useless by then, as we
will use a locationmap.

In any case, they are all defined and hence listed in cocoon.xconf.

> In addtion:
> How can I create a list of all site:*, ext:*, ...?
>
> Think in cooperate development or os-projects that work together on a
> project. Each person has to know which links (site:*) are possible!

linkmap.html shows all the links in the linkmap. I'll enhance it to show
the short name to use for linking.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -