forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: New skin
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 06:59:38 GMT
Umberto Nicoletti wrote:
> Ciao to everybody,
> I have made a custom skin for forrest that I use for my own website.

Fico :-)

> It is a simplified version of krysalis (but I am not sure since it took
> a long time to realize it) without tabs, only menus.
> To see how it looks like check out:
> The skin is available as a tgz download at the following url:
> and I'd be happy to contribute it.

We are now in the process of reducing our number of skins, and 0.6 will
ship with only two skins: pelt and tigris.

If you want to publish your skin though, you can do so as explained in
this page [1]; when the skin is on the site just tell us the url and we
will point to it.

> Please note that not everything is working since I have not ported (yet)
> those components that I do not need (like search, xml download and
> breadcrumbs).
> Thanks to all of those who developed forrest.

Thank you for using it, it makes us proud.  B-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -