forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New project sitemap system
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:47:34 GMT

<clapping and cheering from the crowds/>  B-)

Thanks guys, your comments made my day :-)

Adding this up with the broken commits I have done should bring me back
even ;-P

PS: Yes, one can add a post-processing sitemap like the one added now at
the beginning, but it actually does not post-*process*, it would
post-*match*, so it could be used to define customized pages for when a
resource is not processable by Forrest... but since we (should/will)
give the user the file as it is in any case, it should not be needed.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -