forrest-dev mailing list archives

From thorsten <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Pelt and pelt-dev
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:12:45 GMT
Hello devs,

last night I was starting to implement the future pelt (v 1.2) with
naming conventions for css-elements. I have it on my local dis but like
to commit it.

I once said that I will open another branch for it but I do not see the
value in that. I reckon re-adding pelt-dev would hell lot easier!

That way we would have pelt (v 1.0) *and* pelt-dev (<- pelt v.1.2) for a
month! For a month because I will have to finished the pelt-dev skin for
OSCOM 4. Afterwards that would go back to pelt.

BTW makes it sense to versioning skins?

WDYT can I go ahead and add pelt-dev again?

King regards
thorsten