forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Arturo Vazquez <arturo.vazq...@gmail.com>
Subject [patch] skip footer on pdf
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 05:40:12 GMT
Hi all:

I've wasted a lot of time trying to write a justification for the
following functionality, but the bottom line is ... "is always better
to have the choice"

ok so this is what this patch does:
It allows you to remove the footer in the PDF by simply including :

    <skip-footer>true</skip-footer>
inside the <pdf> tag in the skinconf...

obviously it's backwards compatible so if you don't do anything  you
get your pdf footer as always (including the credit role=pdf option).
the value false also works, so
    <skip-footer>false</skip-footer>
renders the footer....
actually
    <skip-footer>foo</skip-footer>
renders the footer :)

so if you (like I)  are annoyed by the copyright footer on your pdf
apply this patch :)

obviously if you commiters think it's good enough to put it in the
repository I'll be pretty happy :)

And before you all say it YES, I know it's a good idea to put you a
copyright legend on everything you write, but sometimes I just don't
want to .

                                  SKIP...
                                            VAZ