forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: forrest 37368 *CAN* build incubator site
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 03:48:36 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> At Forrest we have restored the old "forrest-site" skin
> that Incubator PMC once used to build the top-level
> website.  So now the old "look" is back.

Great.  :-)

> The trunk SVN version Forrest-0.6-dev from 2004-09-02
> works nicely (i.e. revision 37368). Don't go past that
> until we advise.

Got it.

> The following change is required ...
> ------
> diff -r1.4 forrest.properties
> 29a30
> > project.skin=forrest-site
> ------

Done.  Please use diff -u when posting patches.

> There is one hiccup. The projects/myfaces.cwiki
> is broken. There is a solitary whitespace char at
> line 20

> Also that document uses JSPWiki link syntax for
> ... [pending] ... around line 16 which causes it to
> try to build a page called "pending.html".

Both fixed.  Are you supporting all of
http://www.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TextFormattingRules?

OK, I built the site with the rev you recommend and the current contents of
CVS.  The result is at www.apache.org/~noel/incubator.apache.org, and
appears to look good.  I have not committed yet because I have not had a
chance to look in depth, but it looks good so far.

	--- Noel