forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: No mail delivery from issues.cocoondev.org -> apache.org (was:Re: Jira moved)
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 16:16:46 GMT
--On Wednesday, September 1, 2004 1:41 PM +0200 Steven Noels
<stevenn@outerthought.org> wrote:

> Maybe something happens on the receiving end  - we should check with
> infrastructure then. Could be something with these new SPF records (which I
> haven't set up on my site yet).

To be perfectly clear, if we reject your email due to SPF records, you *will*
get a bounce back and a pointer to a URL description where you can find more
information.

So, if you see a '250 queued' or whatnot, then if it isn't being delivered,
ezmlm is the culprit not qmail.  As Noel mentioned, ezmlm will often silently
discard messages or hold them for moderation without notification.  -- justin