forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: No mail delivery from issues.cocoondev.org -> apache.org (was:Re: Jira moved)
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:46:15 GMT
On 01 Sep 2004, at 18:06, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Steven,
>
> One other possibility.  You said that you just upgraded JIRA?  There
> is a
> problem with JIRA that Jeff Turner kept having to fix on nagoya
> because they
> hadn't fixed it at Atlassian.  They keep sticking a Precedence: Bulk
> header
> in the message.  We discard all such messages.

Oh - brilliant. I just checked and of course I don't have that magical
patch installed. :-/

BTW, these mails are passed on fine by Mailman to the lists I host
myself on cocoondev.org - apparently Mailman ignores these headers
happily. Another ezmlm quirk?

Slightly off-topic, I have to recycle Jira 2.6.1 every 8 hours since it
runs out of file handles - even though my box is configured to hand out
plenty of them. We used to have this saying in my previous company:
"looks good, but no function".

:-(

(never mind, and thanks Noel for your tips)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org