forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Forrest user impedence
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:22:17 GMT
On 02 Sep 2004, at 10:14, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> It seems you see Forrest as Anakia2.

ATM, frankly: yes. And a good one at that.

> This is exactly what I *don't* want. IMO users see Forrest as too big
> because they think it's like Anakia, which is wrong.

So what is it? Honestly, I've lost track myself, which must be largely
because of my lack of time in tracking progress. :-|

> The main problem with the Incubator has been that I've moved them to
> using a dev version, along with the fact that I have not put Forrest
> in CVS as Anakia is, which is what they expected.

Also, the fact that they want a tool which only processes updated files.

But as said: these were reflections from the peanut gallery. You're
free to do with them whatever you want. No harm intended.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org