forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [solved] Re: No mail delivery from issues.cocoondev.org -> apache.org (was:Re: Jira moved)
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 07:11:55 GMT
On 01 Sep 2004, at 18:06, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Steven,
>
> One other possibility.  You said that you just upgraded JIRA?  There
> is a
> problem with JIRA that Jeff Turner kept having to fix on nagoya
> because they
> hadn't fixed it at Atlassian.  They keep sticking a Precedence: Bulk
> header
> in the message.  We discard all such messages.

FYI: I received a patched version of the mail library from Jeff and
installed it on my server, and mails are now delivered correctly to
list recipients. Thanks Noel for your analysis, and thanks Jeff for
providing me with a patch. I'd suggest to drop that header in the
forthcoming 3.0 version. ;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org