forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: pdf image path
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:42:15 GMT
thorsten wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I noticed that in pdf a path like ../images/test.png will not be
> displayed (rendered).
>
> If I place the same image in my xdocs dir then it will get rendered.
>
> Is that a known issue?
>
> King regards
> thorsten

Yes, looking for image locations for PDFs is limited.  However I have
tried to make it work as close to HTML as possible.  See
skins/common/xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl line 738 for the details.  If you
need more explanation of how those tests work, just ask.

It does not look in the "raw" directory for files.  I know of no way to
check for a file there and then if it doesn't exist, try looking for it
in the xdocs dir.  That is one reason I think in the future src & raw
directories should be combined.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming