forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Pelt problems en IE 6
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:58:26 GMT
Hi thorsten,

I downloaded the new screen.css and:

1. PDF image: appears [Solved. Nice :)]

2. Published Strip at top: Does not show the text,
only a very fine strip.

3. Substrip: Still stops short

I've attached an image to illustrate these points.
I've also attached another image to illustrate the
published stip problem seen in a different way. In the
samples menu, above the text Samples, there's a black
rectangle. The left half of the rectangle is linked to
samples/index.html, while the right half is linked to
samples/static.html.

Thanks for the work.

Jay