forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Pelt problems en IE 6
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:09:54 GMT
Has anyone else noticed recent trunk builds, problems
ocurring with the Pelt skin, under Internet Explorer
6.0. The page renders fine in Firefox, but in IE the
bar below the search bar stops short, and the pdf img
isn't displayed.

I've attached an image (hope that's ok to do). I've
tried a fresh build, clean and seeded, with no changes
to default, on a FreeBSD and a Windows. I've used
various svn trunk sources from Sunday the 12th, and a
snapshot from the 13th. The problem occures both with
forrest site as with forrest run.