forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Head causes java dumps due to image errors
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:17:49 GMT
Hi, using HEAD, forrest and under forrest run, I have
bunch of Java dumps occuring. They all have to do with
with images. Then on the webpage the tab corners, for
example, are not rounded because the image isn't
found. The errors occur both with pelt and tigris.
Perhaps this is related to the copyless work being
done.

The errors start of as such (Let me know if you want
the full stack):
14:07:57.389 WARN!! Error for
/skin/images/rc-t-l-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

-S-