forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RT: utilise screenspace
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 11:05:32 GMT

I thought about it being below too, but that could
cause problems if there are too many items in the
panel, especially for users with smaller screens and
or lower resolutions. In those cases your TOC might
appear on the left, half-way into your document.

Anyway, I'll see if can think of any other options.

Jay