forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Linkmap as Forrest site generation entry point
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:16:43 GMT
I'd find the pure html output extremely useful. I'm
currently going through hell with my projects
publication workflow because I'm the only one capable
of editing our webpage.

With this solution I could plug all the document htmls
into a CMS and allow the rest of the staff to work on
structure, news, RSS...

Nice work,

Jay