forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with XXE editing a document-v20 document
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:30:47 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> > I found a problem if I use XXE with document-v20: In line 96 of
> > http://forrest.apache.org/dtd/document-v20.dtd there is a wrong reference
> >
> >   "../common-charents-v10.mod">
> >
> > Could somebody who knows how to update the website remove the leading
> > dots and the slash because common-charents-v10.mod is in the same
> > directory as document-v20.dtd?
>
> This would mean that you do not have a properly configured
> catalog entity resolver, because it responds to the
> Public Identifiers.

Okay i have fixed that Reinhard.

However, as we said, if your editor is going directly to
the website to get the DTDs, then you have not configured
it properly.

See http://forrest.apache.org/docs/catalog.html#xxe
Also as Dave suggested there is a newer version of the
XXE configuration in the Forrest scratchpad.

--
David Crossley