forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-277) investiagte use of forrest-0.6-dev as webapp with Tomcat 5
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 01:19:37 GMT
Hare, Michael wrote:
> With the forrest build from yesterday, I can deploy a war under Tomcat 5.5.1
> and access the default forrest-0.6 site.
>
> I can also generate a webapp using 'forrest webapp' and use a config file
> for Tomcat 5.5.1 and access the forrest-0.6 pointed to by the config file.

Would you please attach the essence of your config file to FOR-277
and briefly describe your steps. In that way we can try to repeat
the problem. It also provides the Tomcat people with background,
as they can read the issue report.

> >From what I can tell, forrest-0.6 itself is working.
> (it's just that darn Tomcat admin panel that's not working)
>
> I'm going to collect logs and try to find someone in the Tomcat group to
> help loate that problem.

Good. However we should try to repeat and clarify the
issue here first.

--
David Crossley