forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject consistent location for logfiles
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:20:03 GMT
When Forrest is run using either the command-line
'forrest' or the demo webapp 'forrest run' then
the logfiles end up at
./build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/core.log etc.
That seems like the correct place.

When Forrest is built with 'forrest war' and run
under a full Jetty, then my logfiles are at
$JETTY_HOME/context:/project/build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/

I have a cocoon.war under that Jetty and its logfiles
go to the correct location, i.e.
tmp/Jetty__55100__cocoon/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/

I expected the Forrest logfiles to be similar, i.e.
tmp/Jetty__55100__my-project/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/
but the new directory "context:" is created in $JETTY_HOME.

Does anyone else have this trouble?

--
David Crossley