forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RT: utilise screenspace
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:52:38 GMT
Sorry. I was not clear. I found it way too confusing
when it was embedded inside the navigation panel.
No, i meant down below that.

However you are absolutely right. There will be
a problem with the length of text items.

I should have phrased my question differently.
The ToC in the page body seems to waste a lot of
space. Is there another way to implement it.

One option would be to display/hide the section
with some client-side scripting.

--David