forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs: Skin implementation
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 06:55:17 GMT
Shaun Evans wrote:
> Is anybody here working on improving the doco

Yes, it is a continual task.

> or writing a HOWTO about making skins for Forrest?
> I think that it is not one of the best documented features of Forrest,
> although it is one of the most powerful.
> If anybody is interested, or nobody is working on this at the moment, I
> could contribute this documentation.

That is great that someone wants to work on documentation.

There is some documentation about skins:
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#skins

Note that we are rather trying to make the current skins
highly configurable, so that people need only create new skins
to meet some obscure need.

That said, if you still want to write a HowTo then go ahead.
Patches to other documentation are also welcome.

--
David Crossley