forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Minimal MoinMoin
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 06:05:08 GMT
Fabio Rinaldi wrote:
> I have noticed a little mistake in the wiki2xdoc transformation that I
> submitted last week. This prevents correct rendering in some
> cases. These are the required changes (in wiki2xdoc.xsl):

> 97,98c97,98
> <   <xsl:apply-templates select="st:document/st:subsubsections/st:subsubsection"/>
> <   <xsl:apply-templates select="st:document/st:subsections/st:subsection"/>
> ---
> >   <xsl:apply-templates select="st:document/st:subsubsections/st:subsubsection"
mode="paragraph"/>
> >   <xsl:apply-templates select="st:document/st:subsections/st:subsection" mode="paragraph"/>

I have added that.
Please use either 'svn diff' or 'diff -u' next time.
We need context either side of your change.

> Additionally, you can find attached a grammar which accepts
> "MoinMoinWiki" format, ...

Great. However please record it in the Issue tracker [1]
rather than as an email attachment. We are too busy to apply
it at the moment. We should not rely on our memories to go
trawling through the email archives looking for patches.

Thanks.

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/ => Project Tab => Bugs and Issues

--
David Crossley