forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@onnadayr.ca>
Subject Re: fork in doc-v20?
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:13:07 GMT
On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 11:28, Rick Tessner wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 03:31, thorsten wrote:
>
> > Just a guess:
> > did you tried to implemend it in site2xhtml.xsl? I can remember I had a
> > similar prob someday. If it is not working in common try in pelt.
>
> Yup, it looks like Thorsten is correct.  The matching of the "a" element
> occurs in site2xhtml and not in the document2html as I said originally

Hi all,

I've been looking at this a bit further and found that the @class
attribute does not make it through to the site2xhtml sheet.

It ends up getting accidentally removed in the tab2menu.xsl and
therefore is not available to the site2xhtml sheet.

I'll open an issue to add the "jump/fork" functionality to the doc-v20
DTD via adding a class attribute to the "a" element.

I do have some time this weekend to put together a patch for this as
well.  I do have to run at the moment, but I will create an issue in the
next day.

I'll include in that patch the necessary XSL patches and a patch to the
sample.xml document to show how to use it.

:)
--
Rick Tessner <rick@onnadayr.ca>