forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject RE: forrest 37368 *CAN* build incubator site
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 04:53:40 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Both fixed.  Are you supporting all of

No, but it is close.

> OK, I built the site with the rev you recommend and the current contents of
> CVS.  The result is at, and
> appears to look good.  I have not committed yet because I have not had a
> chance to look in depth, but it looks good so far.

I had a casual look and it seems okay.

There is still the Table of Contents issues that Ken mentioned.
As we said before, a bug was fixed with the generation of pages
from JSPWiki syntax which now enables the ToC to be shown.
The ToC can be configured via site/skinconf.xml to be always
on all pages or never on any pages. The number of levels can
also be configured. We now have Issue FOR-274 to make it even
more configurable.

David Crossley

View raw message