forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Revert crust to using forrest-dev
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 06:58:50 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >
> > The question is wether we should keep the older skins in the distro for
> > another cycle to give time for our users to switch without surprises.
> Okay. I thought long about this and reckon that you are right.
> We bring back the "forrest-site" skin and adorn the build with
> warnings that it will go away. That lets people migrate to
> the new skins without shock and without feeling forced.

I have done this in my working copy and got it functional.
I copied skins/forrest-site from r30863
However, i had trouble with the SVN copy command.

Would someone please verify that revision number and
try to do the 'svn copy'.

I have the other changes ready to commit, e.g.

David Crossley

View raw message