forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest forrest can't build incubator site
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 04:22:57 GMT
It seems that the top-level of the Incubator website
was built using an old development version of Forrest.
Then Ken tried to build just one page using the current
development version of Forrest, which is different of course.

At Forrest we will try to resurrect the outdated skin
so that people have a chance to remain with the old
functionality and move to the new as they choose.

By the way, i had a nice telephone conversation today with
Berin Lautenbach. We feel that we have discovered a way
forward using Nicola Ken's suggestion to bring back
the old "forrest-site" skin, coupled with Incubator
instructions to use a specific version of Forrest-0.6-dev

--
David Crossley