forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira moved
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:25:14 GMT
Would Forrest people please stop using the Jira until
this problem is solved. (See below.)

Nicola Ken, it seems that thosechanges that you made
this evening had no effect, e.g. you changed the
"Fix for version" from 0.6 to 0.7 for FOR-235
yet the Issue tracker still says 0.6 ...
http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-235

(Somehow i dropped the Cc for forrest-dev for the previous
mail below.)

--David